FTTH 12 core Communication End User Terminal Box, 12 core Fiber optic distribution box
FTTH Communications found in ADC a partner with the same goals—drive out costs and push capital expenditure off as far as possible.
These were the design objectives of the FDH. Yet the main benefits that accrue to FTTH Communications come from satisfied subscribers, according to Schultz. “If you construct the outside
plant in the right way, you can really drive costs down. This is allowing us to spend capital on new
technologies for subscribers, such as video on demand and interactive TV. We spend less on the
outside plant so we can spend more on services,” said Schultz.
The MDU 216 Splitter Terminal from Optic Network Technology is rugged, low cost, low profile interconnection between central office and multi-dwelling units of FTTx application.
The design of MDU 216 splitter terminal combines the functionality of a local convergence cabinet with MDU terminal.
Its multi-layer design allows installers to access only the components necessary for initial installation or subscriber turn-up. It can house the splitter and allows for pigtail splicing of distribution/drop cables as needed.
1. Indoor or outdoor rated
2. available 1x4, 1x8 splitter as well as 2x4, 2x8 splitter
3. Max. up 12 pcs of FTTH drop cable or pigtails
4. Suitable for wall-mounting or pole mounting application
5. 2 pcs of inlet ports and 12 pcs of outlet ports
1. FTTH, FTTB, FTTC
2. Telecommunication Network
4. Local Area Network
1.The FTTH fiber optic terminal box is suitable for jointing fiber cable and pigtail.
2.Max. Capacity: 24 fibers
The FTTH DZ 12 cores Fiber Optic Terminal Box termination box is suitable for jointing fiber cable and pigtail, and it protects fiber optic splices and helps to distribute. The termination box is either a wall-Mounting type or a desktop type, which is mainly used in telecommunication.
1. Light weight, small size, easy installation.
2. Provide splice connection protection of fiber cable and pigtail.
3. Made of engineering plastic material, which has mechanical strength, therefore it is reliable and
4. Slide-N-Lock fiber optic splice tray with its opening angle above 90. Therefore it is easy for installation and maintenance.
5. Max. Capacity: 24 fibers
6. Dimension: LxWxH: 234x206x64(mm)
7. suitable for SC, duplex LC adapters
12 Core Fiber Optic Distribution Box IP55 Wall Mount Fiber Termination Box
Ultimate Sale. Ultimate Sale
0 user reviews)
(based on Producer: MaJack Identifier: 1005001779329004 Volume Retail Sales: MaJack piece Availability: 149 pieces Last Update : Fri, 16 Apr 2021